Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Capt.N12 2 pages re-drawn


Just Click the image to see a larger view
(no time to clean my pencils)

Well Capt. N12 is the comic that we've been working since late 2006, I'm responsible doing the pencils and inks,I was hoping to publish it this year (2008). I have finished 18 pages for the first issue, but when i reviewed my art i was very discontented that it came to the point that i decided to redraw the whole issue again.hehehehe!!!! So here is the result. two pages (page 1 & 2) My pencils is not that good, but i think i'm contented with my art now than my previous art.

I'm hoping that this first issue will be finished by december or early 2009.Coz im very excited to draw the second issue because of the villain.hehehehe!!! Wish i could finish pay the bill for my new computer so that i can quit my job and focus doing what i love most. Doing comics!!!!

By the way Capt. N12 is Created by N-12 Kinatao
first issue is written by Ruben Jr.
Pencil & inks by me
and i'm asking Arnel Ong to color it.

No comments: