Thursday, July 30, 2009

Always Be My Baby


At last we are done with Captin N12 #1.Never thought i would finish this book.It's three years in the making.

After we've done packing this issues, i felt really happy that at last i made a comic book. I felt that... it's like watching your baby sprouting on your wife's vagina.Hehehehehe!!!!! I will work fast on issue two, which is due on October i think. I really thank my SDRC buddies who helped me out, chummy & Sued, Bobols. Thank you very much man. Hope this will inspire us all to make more comics in the near future.hehehehehe!!!!

To all who is interested, just send us your stories or fan art to the SDRC blog (Links on the sides), and we will publish it for you, lets help the comic scene in cebu erect again.Stop PROCRATINATING .MAke your own story and DRAW & DRAW & DRAW.

Now got to sleep! Good Night people.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At last, Captin N12 has landed!Kudos and I salute you Bai Mot and finally you're gonna be launching your masterpiece or the much more proper term 'the fruits of your labor'.let this first blow awaken all the artists, comic enthusiasts, fanatics (absolutely that includes me)to muster all their courage and imagination and of course their talents to make comics like you did before us. Lead the way and we would surely follow.

p.s. reserve one for me, hehehe.thanks