Monday, July 20, 2009

Busy & Broke

I'm been busy the whole month of July, and July is the worst month for me this 2009, imagine being busy and broke. I have to budget 150 pesos for one week (Imagine THAT!!!). I hope i can recover this august.

At last we are on the finishing touches on Captin N12. Thanks to Chummy for helping me with the dialogues and some of the layouts, coz my partner Tio Ruben Jr. is...(none of my business : ) ). Chummy helped me on the english part, BIGTIME!!! hehehehe!!!!! And we've been planning that we will be working on this title all the way to the last issue.Salamat Kaajo og Dako Bai ang NINJA nay bahala mo hatag nimo og BAJABAS!!!

So here is the link for the preview... (Ang mo click yamag og nito)

Enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Demontekken said...

kayeza, laglum kaykag binisdak bai, dili ko kasabot hehehe, mas labaw pa kang tenk yu oi, tabang ra gali ko sa angayng matabang, hehehe...till the next issue, hopefully...

Don Jomer Perez said...

Padyonon nato ni chum bahalag dili mo kita!!! hehehehehe!!!!